Watch your granny green apples turn into mini watermelon slices adding beautiful bright pink
and green colors to your red beet salad - gorgeous and yummy! Raw red beets are delicious and full of live enzymes and antioxidants. Feel the red energy!!!
4 medium raw grated red beets
3 granny green apples with the peels - best organic when eating the peels
1/2 cup raw walnuts chopped
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
1/8 cup Braggs raw apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 to 1 tsp Celtic or himalayan sea salt
1. Use an apple slicer to remove the center core of the apple and create apple slices.
2. Cut apple slices to create small triangular watermelon slice shapes.
3. Mix together, red beets, apples, chopped walnuts, parsley and olive oil
4. Stir in Braggs raw apple cider vinegar and sea salt
5. Sprinkle parsley and a few whole walnut on top before serving.
6. Bon appétit!